Receive $500 off your cruise to use towards your airfare with Norwegian Cruise Line’s new Air Credit offer – a 7-day Flash Sale available on select 2023 and 2024 voyages.
Available for a limited time only – NCL’s new Air Credit deal is for bookings made between 11 August and 17 August on an extensive choice of sailings. Destinations range from Alaska and the Greek Isles to the Mediterranean and Northern Europe. Or, those who prefer to sail closer to home will receive $500 off Australia and New Zealand itineraries, as well as the spectacular South Pacific.
Travellers booking during NCL’s Flash Sale can also take advantage of NCL’s popular Free at Sea offer, which includes a beverage package, specialty dining package, shore excursions credit, wi-fi package and discounted rates for the 3rd and/or 4th guest.
Highlighted sailings include:
- 7-day Alaska round-trip from Seattle: Dawes Glacier, Juneau & Ketchikan, departure dates in May and June 2024 on Norwegian Bliss. Prices start from AUD$2,100 per person for 11 May 2024 departure.
- 10-day Greek Isles voyage: Santorini, Athens & Florence, departure dates between April and June 2024 on Norwegian Epic. Prices start from AUD$3,500/per person for 28 June 2024 departure.
- 10-day Mediterranean: Italy, Greece & Croatia, departure dates in May and June 2024 on board Norwegian Viva. Prices start from AUD$4,040 per person for 06 May 2024 departure.
- 11-day Iceland from Reykjavik to Tromso: Alta, Akureyri & Honvingsvag, departing May 2024 on board Norwegian Star. Prices start from AUD$3,250 per person for 30 May 2024 departure.
Departs 08 December 2023 and in reverse from Sydney 28 March 2024 on board Norwegian Spirit. Prices start from AUD$3,150 per person for 08 December 2023 sailing.
- 12-day Australia and New Zealand from Sydney to Auckland, departures in January and March 2024 on board Norwegian Spirit. Prices start from AUD$3,150 per person for 16 January 2024 departure.
For more information or to book a cruise with NCL, please contact a travel professional; call NCL in Australia on 1300 255 200 or in New Zealand on 0800 969 283; or visit www.ncl.com.
Terms and Conditions apply. For full details, click here. Pricing is correct as of 1 August 2023.